Millions of users are sharing the stickers of the Argentine star, Lionel Messi, lifting the long-awaited Qatar 2022 World Cup trophy, but how can they be obtained in a mobile Android either iphone? TechMarkup brings a detailed guide.
The stickers of Messi They are not available in the WhatsApp stickers list itself, so it will be necessary to use one of the packages that provide applications available in the official store from Manzana or of Google.
The process of downloading ’10’ stickers for WhatsApp is simple and completely free.
It may interest you:
How you can download free Lionel Messi stickers on Android
1. Login to Google Play Store from an Android phone and download an app called Top Stickers.
2. Once installed, you have to enter the application and seek (in the magnifying glass) the section “Lionel Messi” or, failing that, “Argentine champion”. This search may vary depending on the packages that include the different stickers of Messi and the albiceleste players, but TechMarkup recommends this package.
3. Then you have to go down until you find the option Add to WhatsApp.
4. The application will ask if you want to add the stickers to your WhatsApp, and you just have to touch the option Add.
5. That’s it. The user will have a folder of Lionel Messi stickers in the chats of their messaging app so that they can be exchanged with other fans of the new world champion.
How you can download free Lionel Messi stickers on iPhone
1. Enter the app store from an iPhone and download an app called Sticker.ly. It should be noted that this application can also be used on a cell phone Android (in case the stickers are not found in the app mentioned above).
2. Now that the app is installed, you have to enter the application and put in the seeker (the magnifying glass at the bottom) “Lionel Messi” where all the stickers of this player will be found. Or you can also go to this linkwhich leads to a package with the most recent stickers of the app.
3. Once in the selected package, you have to click on the option Add to WhatsApp.
4. By pressing the previous option, the application will download automatically all the Stickers pack and then it will take you to WhatsApp.
5. Finally, you have to click on the option Keep so that they can be exchanged with other fans of the Argentine star.
It may interest you:
How to create stickers on WhatsApp Web
To create and share WhatsApp stickers on the web versionjust have a open chat and click on it attach icon (in the form of a clip), such as if you were going to upload a video or a photo on the platform. There will appear a new button intense blue color. When clicking on it, the application will ask to attach an image.
Uploading it will open a small editor where you can adjust the size and rotation, in addition to having a couple of tools that will allow you to cut the frame, add text, emojis and even add other stickers to the creation. These can also be resized and positioned. Finally, there will be the option to Send.