Have you got Android 11 on your phone yet? Because Google has decided to launch its latest Operating System that will be starting up in the upcoming few months. This is a new Android 12 Beta. Follow the instructions to Install Android 12.
Mountain View Company says that, If you are the owner of Pixel 3, Pixel 3XL, Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a XL, Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 4a, Pixel 4a 5G, or Pixel 5. Then you are lucky to install Android 12. It is a Developer’s preview, not public beta versions. Google has limited the ways to install Android 12. If you want to use it, You must be the one who wants to use the Google developer’s tool. Without it, you are not gonna use anything.
How to download the Android 12 beta version.
- The first thing you should do is to enter the developer’s option with your Pixel 3 or above. Press seven to ten times on Build number until it says you are now a developer.
- You must have the ADB program on your computer. Activate the OEM Debugging option from USB debugging settings and connect your mobile to the computer.
- Visit the android tool website and allow it to access debugging options on your cell phone.
- Now accept all the pop-up messages that appear on your computer screen to proceed. The process will take more than 30 min or above to load all the settings but the result will be fruitful.
- If you have followed all the instructions, Congratulations you are using Android 12 which is pretty similar to iPhone.
You will probably not get all the features of Android 12 because it is a developer’s preview. Developers will install Android 12 beta and run their apps on it and give feedback to Google. It helps Google to be more precise to launch the new Android version for the public. If you also want to preview the developer’s version then follow the instructions of How to download Android 12 and enjoy it.