Keep in mind that it will be deleted on all devices where you use the same Apple account. Then you have to enter the visit data for all the websites that you visit regularly.
Force restart to clear caches
This option can clear part of the cache, but not all. A forced restart, also known as a factory reset, depends on the iPhone model in hand:
– iPhone with Face ID, iPhone SE 2 and iPhone 8: press and then release the volume up button, press and release the volume down button and hold the side button. It is released when the Apple logo can be seen.
-iPhone 7: press and hold the volume down and lock button on the iPhone until you see the Apple logo.
– Other iPhones:hold down the home button and the lock button on the iPhone until you see the Apple logo.
This is how you can clear the cache of an application
Some third party apps have a setting to clear the cache of them. This is the case of slack, WhatsApp, Telegramand even Instagramwhere to erase this memory just follow these steps (in the case of the first example):
1. On the iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > Slack. It will be almost at the end of the list of apps.
2. At the bottom you can the option Reset cache on next boot. It will be marked to be active.
This way when it reopens, the app will clear all these items from the cache and load them again.
If the app that is causing the problem or the cache that you want to clear does not have this option, you have to do the following:
one. Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
2. Find the app in question and click on it.
3. Two options will be displayed: one is Uninstall the app keeping your documents and data, and the second is Delete the app completely. For this case, the second option is the one to choose.
To restore the application, simply go to the app storesearch for the application in question, download it again and configure it.