The fastest method to reproduce the sound relaxing of ocean Or the rain can be done from a iphonethanks to the fact that this smartphone has a native tool with this content.
Since iOS 15, as well as from iPadOS 15and now with the recent version of macOS Ventura, Manzana presented ‘background sounds’an accessibility feature to reduce distractions in a given environment or to help people focus, calm down, or rest.
The devices from Manzana count on six different types of sounds so that its users can disconnect for the necessary time, or if something causes them a lot of stress. These are:
– pink noise
– White noise
– brown noise
It may interest you:
How to turn on Apple background sounds
1. Enter the iOS settings. For this, you just have to open the application Settings from an iPhone.
2. To find the option you are looking for, once inside the iOS settings, you have to enter the section of Accessibilitywhich is the one that has options for the OS to special needs.
3. In the accessibility options, go down to the section on Hearing.
4. In this, you must click on the option audio/visualwhich appears with an icon showing a speaker and an eye.
5. You will reach a screen where you can see various settings related to the sound and visual aspect of the iPhone. There he goes to the section of Audio.
6. Now, click on the option of background sounds. Here, it is described that the sounds can “minimize distractions and help the user to focus, relax or rest”.
7. There is a screen where you can configure the background sounds. At the top there is a switch to activate them and below the option to choose which one to use.
8. Further down you can also adjust the volumejust like him functioning of the sounds, choosing if you want them to continue playing while other multimedia content is being played, or if they are stopped or not when the phone is locked.
9. When the option of Sound be pressed on the background sound setting screen, you can enter to set the background sound. type of sound that you want it to sound. Then, a list appears in which you have to select the sound, and that will be what you will hear.
It may interest you:
How to activate the iPhone flash for notifications or incoming calls
1. Enter the Setting or the Settings on iPhone (can be found with a gear icon).
2. Go to option Accessibility.
3. Press the option Audio/Visuals.
3. In this section, press the option Alert with LED light.
4. Activate button Alert with LED light.
Now you can ask a friend or family member to call, text or email to verify your settings. Conversely, if you no longer want the flash to fire, you just need to go back to the option Alert with LED light and turn off notifications.