The creation of ChatGPT triggered a revolution in the technology market, encouraging the biggest companies in the field to develop their own versions of robots with integrated artificial intelligence. Among them, Microsoft developed an automated chat system, integrated with ChatGPT-4, in order to provide users of the Bing search engine “a natural and accurate conversation experience”.
With this update, the Bing system differentiates itself from other search engines by providing automated chat search software that can now be accessed in Brazil, unlike Google’s Bard competitor. Next, check out how to access Bing Chat with GPT-4 via PC or mobile.
How to Access Bing Chat on PC
Time required: 2 minutes.
It is worth remembering that access is not allowed through incognito windows and that the user must be logged into his or her Microsoft account to access Bing Chat.
- Go to the correct website
Once your browser is open, go to Google’s search bar and search for “Bing” so that the official website of Microsoft’s search engine can be found. Then click on the first link;
2. Login: Look for the name “Entrar”, located in the upper right region of the screen, and click on the option to be directed to the login area;
3. Enter the email
Enter your access email to log into your Microsoft account and then click on the blue button titled “Next”;
4. do a search
After the login process is completed, you will be redirected to the Bing search engine homepage. Click on the search bar and type anything just to open the search list;
5. Choose the correct option
When your search result appears, look for the function buttons below the search bar and click on the “Chat” option;
6. Perform searches via chat
Finally, the chat system should open. Once on this page, just type what you want the artificial intelligence to look for and it will give you the answers to your questions or requests.
How to access Bing Chat on mobile
It is important to note that you can only access Bing Chat from your cell phone when you have the browser app downloaded on your device, as the mobile browser does not allow access to the chatbot (even if you log in to your account).
- Locate your “Bing” app on your desktop or apps list. After finding it, click on the icon to start the software;
- On the home page, click on the button with the browser symbol: it is located at the bottom center of the screen;
- A window should appear, asking you to login to access the new application settings. That said, click on the blue button that says “Sign In and Join” to log in;
- If you already have an email saved, the platform will detect it and suggest it for you to use and login. However, it is also possible to enter other e-mails (during login) by clicking on the “Login with another account” option;
- Enter your Microsoft email and confirm with the blue “Next” button;
- Enter the password for your email account and confirm with the “Login” button;
- You will be taken back to the app’s home screen. Click the button with the Bing icon again;
- The next page will be the Bing chatbot. Just request a command or send questions in the indicated field and the artificial intelligence will answer it.