The number of options displayed on the lock screen is probably one of the most important aspects of iOS 16, where they are multiplied compared to what we had before. When iOS 16 arrived, it did so with one of the features that many iOS users Manzana have been asking for the longest: the ability to customize this lock screen.
This was one of the reasons why version 16 of the operating system of Manzana It arrived as expected, because it finally gave users more freedom since the terminal was much closer to the internal design they wanted.
That is why today TechMarkup will show everything that can be changed so that the lock screen of a iPhone be much more personalized to the user’s taste.
add a background
There are several methods available to add a background to both the lock screen and the home screen. You can use the Photos app, settings, or the lock screen itself.
– With photos
1. Open the app Photos.
2. Select the desired image as the background image.
3. Now click on the icon Share in the lower left corner.
4. Finally select Wallpaper.
– Using settings
1. Go to Setting of device.
2. Go where it says Wallpaper.
3. Click the button Personalize knowing that the one on the left is for the lock screen and the one on the right is for the home screen.
– Lock screen
1. When you’re on your own lock screen, just tap your finger until the lock screen options appear. Personalize Besides of symbol +
2. The first option is to change the current background and the second is to make a new one. Clicking on this last option will display the tools created by Apple.
You can edit the default clock font on the lock screen to make it more attractive. This will allow you to change not only the type of letters, but also the color.
1. Long press the lock screen so we can click Personalize.
2. Then select the lock screen.
3. Now click on the clock and you will see that it allows you to exchange different types of letters.
4. Below are the colors that can be changed in this model.
5. When finished, click To accept.
Add more widgets
You can also put widgets, small and of a single color. There are 4 1×1 slots, but it is true that there are a few 2×1 slots.
The widgets used initially are Weather, Calendar, Clock, Home and Battery, both for a iPhone and as for a Apple Watch. In addition, the widgets that can be put here are also compatible with third-party applications.
1. When the lock screen is configured, as you could see before, you have to press where the buttons appear. preset widgets.
2. At this point you can track down everything you have, scroll down to find the others, and choose the ones you want.
3. As soon as the user tap on them, will be seen as they appear in the lock screen space allocated for this purpose.
Overlay part of the background
All photos with depth effect, no matter if they are taken with a camera, someone sent them, or if they are from the internet, they help the main character leaves ahead of time.
If you have a photo that covers only part of the time (if it covers all of the time it won’t work) and the background is blurred, it will appear that the main subject is set against a small area of time, making the effect blurry. very nice.
1. To put this image you have to go to the customization screen, but this time by clicking on the + symbol.
2. Go to Photos and select what you want as long as you meet the conditions that have been mentioned.
3. Now just see how it overlaps a bit with the iPhone’s time.
Switch between different backgrounds
When you have created multiple backgrounds, you may want to switch between them so you don’t always have to see the same one. Well, it can be done and very easily:
1. Back to Personalization from the lock screen.
2. Here you can see that if one moves to any side, the other lock screen backgrounds that have been created will be appreciated.
3. To make one the main one, simply place it in the center of the screen and click on it.
Another aspect that iOS 16 allows you to change is the type of notifications that are desired. You can choose from three types like Count, Group and List.
1. Count: The number of notifications appears at the bottom and only when it is pressed, it will be the moment in which they all open in carousel format.
2. Group: notifications appear grouped at the bottom and you will have to slide them to see them.
3. List: this is the way they have always been seen, that is, without grouping, until half screen.
To select these types, you have to open the menu Setting and then the section Notifications. A drawing will appear with three options and you just have to mark the one you want.
Add emoticons to the lock screen and more
You can add emoticons to the lock screen, as well as a background for the weather you are in or to enjoy a bit of astronomy, being able to see a satellite image of where you are or observing how the solar system is. To do this, we just have to do the following:
1. Go to Personalization and press the symbol +
2. Above you can see different options that allow you to configure the original lock screen, for example, random photos, changing photos, emojis, local weather, astronomy or color to set the background color yourself.
3. You just have to select it and automatically you will have a background of each type. What can be previously configured as an emoji, for example, the phone will let the user place the ones they want.