In 2013, Rockstar Games surprised the gaming community with the release of Grand Theft Auto 5 for Xbox 360 and PS3. Nine years have passed since then and the game is still in force; The version with better graphics was even launched for Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 on March 15.
This long life is explained by the launch of online servers, where thousands of players can spend time with their friends, carrying out robberies or enjoying the mini-games created by the community.
The experience of GTA Online has been somewhat limited and Rockstar Games wants to address the issue with a paid subscription called GTA+. For six dollars a month you will get in-game benefits such as virtual money, vehicles or properties.
For now, the system will be implemented only for PS5 and Xbox Series X servers. If you have GTA 5 on PS4, Xbox One or PC you will not be able to access the subscription content.
It will start working from March 29 and will deliver the following content during the first month:
- GTA$500,000 credited to Maze Bank account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight, with the Hao’s Special Works upgrade, before it was available to the public, and the orange Flipe and CMYK Distortion covers.
- The workshop located in La Mesa, which grants access to various Los Santos Tuners content upgrades. Shop owners will be able to move to La Mesa for free.
- Suspension of LS Car Meet dues and GTA$50,000 refund for existing members.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius superyacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét jersey and the Broker Prolaps basketball jersey and shorts.
- The Transporter deck for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems in the workshop.
- Triple GTA$ & RP in the Hao’s Special Works series.
- Double the reputation in the Car Meet in the street racing series.
It will be necessary to see in the following months if this Rockstar Games strategy works. Many gamers are already waiting for news of GTA 6, a title that confirmed its development but is at a very early stage.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify and spreader. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.