The Applications from the productivity suite of GoogleWhat Google Files, documentsSheets Slides, they share a generous 15 GB of storage with the rest of the Google services that can be used. And speaking of Google applications that can be very useful, TechMarkup today will talk about Google Filesan application that will help free up space in a smartphone in a very easy way.
What exactly is Google Files? It is an app created by Google itself, specially designed to make it much easier for us to delete unwanted files, view by categories what the user stores, and even allows you to transfer files more quickly. This Google application can be downloaded freely totally free from the Google Play Store.
How to free up space on an Android with Google Files
The Google Files app makes it easy to clean a smartphone with just one click. To do this, you must do the following steps:
1. When the application is open, the first thing we see is the tab ‘Explore’, where you can see in detail the saved file types and other options.
2. Now you have to go to the tab ‘Clean up’, that shows suggestions that can be deleted, as well as a detailed description of the files that are both in the mobile phone memory and in the microSD card, if present in it.
3. To remove the recommended content, click on the button ‘Clean up’.
4. The suggested or selected files will be deleted automatically.
Done, as you can see, it is very easy to clean files and junk from a smartphone to free up space. Always remember that the user can manually go through all the files to make sure he deletes the ones he doesn’t really need.
It may interest you:
How to free up space in Gmail
Many users of Manzana either Android use a Google account in their day-to-day lives, regardless of the fact that they later have their iCloud Drive intact. And as with all services, there may come a time when their storage is full. A form of save space is through gmailfor which you will need to access from a Mac either windows
Just like you can have almost full iCloud storage space, Google’s isn’t infinite either. It’s always possible delete emails from the Gmail app to iphone, but it is a rather slow process, since you have to select one by one. Luckily, there is another way to achieve it:
1. On a Mac or Windows, open a Web navigator And go to the Gmail account.
2. In the desired inbox or mailbox, touch the square icon on top.
3. With this, the all the emails that appear loaded, up to a maximum of 50.
4. However, another message will now appear in blue: ‘Select the XX Inbox conversations’.
5. If you click there, it will look like another message is now displayed confirming the selection,along with a button to override it.
6. If you now press the trash can icon, they will all have been sent there.
It should be remembered that with this you are only moving your emails to the trash. To save space in Gmail, you need to remove them completely:
1. Go to paper bin.
2. Click on ‘Delete permanently’. Only then will space be freed up in the Google account. There is also one last thing to keep in mind: once this last step is done, the user will lose all those emails forever.