gmail It allows forward emails received in one account to any other, even from another domain. It is only necessary to activate the auto forwarding for Gmail emails to reach the other account. That way it would be easier to review them and stay up to date.
Forwarding these Gmail emails can also be very useful as a backup, in case the account is no longer accessible, the user will continue to receive the emails on the other. Or if you are at work where you can only open institutional mail, now you can also see mail from another account.
It may interest you:
So you can forward Gmail emails from one account to another
Without further ado, to activate the automatic forwarding of Gmail emails to another account with any domain, it is only necessary to follow these steps:
– YOlog in to account from Gmail from which you want to forward emails to another person (or personal account).
– Click on the icon the wheel to open the quick setup and in the menu that appears, click on See all settingswhich will appear first.
– After entering the Gmail settings, you first need to click on the tab Forwarding and POP/IMAP mail on top.
– Once the user is in these settings, click on Add a forwarding addresswhich is the first option that appears.
– A window will open that says Add forwarding address. Now it is necessary to enter the email address to which you want to continue sending emails that arrive at the first account. Write the address and click on Following🇧🇷
– A simple window will be accessed showing the email you wrote earlier so that the action can be confirmed. then go to Continues to confirm that this is the address to which you want to send the emails.
Clever. You are now done configuring automatic forwarding in Gmail. Now all you have to do is confirm the forwarding with a code that arrives at the other address where you want to receive the mail from the first address.
In this POP/IMAP mail and forwarding tab, you can also delete the forwarding address in case you want to cancel everything later.
How to send emails that self-destruct
1. In Gmail, click the button Write that appears in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Press the option confidential mode🇧🇷
3. A mini-window will open with new options for the activated mode. Therefore, it can be configured as needed, such as setting a minimum period of 1 week and a maximum of 5 years. You can also add a access password.
4. Press the button save to seal the changes that have been made. And ready.
The post Gmail: trick to automatically forward emails to a second account appeared first on Tech Markup.