Many players of Free fire feel compelled to improve their skills to progress through the various levels in ranked mode and earn multiple free rewards. There are many factors that affect its overall gameplay in the Battle Royale title.
It is crucial that you pay attention to the sensitivity setting because it affects movements and other problems. In general, users can improve their performance in games by choosing the right ones. As a result, they are looking for the same thing.
For fluid and fast movements, it is recommended that the sensitivity is on the higher end. These are the sensitivity for 360 movements that players can apply in Free fire.
- Overall: 100
- Red dot: 100
- 2x range: 80-85
- 4x range: 75-80
- Sniper Range: 70-75
- Freelook: 80-85
Users may have a hard time adjusting to the settings at first, but they will get the hang of it after a few days. They can further customize it based on their personal preferences.
The increased sensitivity for 360 movements would benefit the players of Free fire during gloo wall placements by allowing them to rotate your screen faster. There are several tricks that people can also incorporate into their game to improve their performance.
FREE FIRE | Weekly agenda
- Wednesday, December 29, 2021 | Wheel of luck and preorder now
- Thursday, December 30, 2021 | Super Roulette
- Friday, December 31, 2021 | The apocalypse returns and special bonus
- Saturday, January 1, 2022 | Luck royale discount, launch of the elite pass and Don Crack discount
- Monday, January 3, 2022 | Magic Roulette: Winter Soldier
- Tuesday, January 4, 2022 | Diamond Royale and Emote Reload
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify Y Spreaker. Follow the program every Sunday on our available audio platforms.