All Garena fans of Free Fire want a smoother gaming experience, which the title offers on most devices. The low-end system requirements are one of the reasons behind the game’s steady growth over the years. However, it has also come under fire for being unrealistic.
However, players of the original game can make some adjustments to the Free Fire settings for more FPS and better graphics quality.
Players may encounter lag issues after activating the highest display settings. Therefore, they must ensure that the following steps have been taken to avoid excessive delay:
- The Internet connection is stable and the device’s data saving mode is disabled.
- There shouldn’t be any apps running in the background when players use Free fire.
- The number of ROM problems should be below, that is, free up internal memory by uninstalling bloatware and unnecessary applications.
All this done, users should follow the Free Fire settings below to increase the FPS output in Garena Free fire:
- Graphics – Ultra
- Resolution – High
- Shadow: on
- Filter depends on personal preferences.
FPS – High
- Autoscale: on
- Minimap – Depends on personal preference.
Users should remember that activating a higher screen and FPS settings can result in a drop in performance and rapid battery drain. Therefore, they should avoid applying this setting on low-end devices.
Note. Players can use the game boosters or regularly to clear memory files on the device. This will clear the ram and speed up the Free Fire game.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify Y Spreaker. Follow the program every Sunday on our available audio platforms.