Now is a good time to share diamonds in Free Fire . Currently, if you can buy about 300 diamonds, you can get exclusive praise thanks to the exclusive Battle Royale currency. The “Blue Recharge” event will only be available until June 2.
In case of the minimum recharge, that is, a single diamond, the players of free fire can wear makeup “Blue flame”. If the amount is 300 diamonds, the community will be able to take the above plus the backpack the pet skin Moony Crystal.
Depending on your mobile device, you will be able to buy diamonds from within the game through the platforms of google play or of AppleStore. Each platform has availability of different payment methods.
Blue Recharge Event
If you were unable to purchase diamonds through google playit could be due to any of these reasons:
- Have you checked your region? If your region is not selected and your card is not international, the purchase will not go through.
- Have you checked if you made multiple postings (multiple purchases)? Google Play may consider this suspicious behavior and temporarily block your account for review.
- Verify that the name and personal or card data are correct, since entering them incorrectly will not allow the purchase.
- Google Play may experience momentary instabilities, in which case we ask that you wait a few moments and try again.
FREE FIRE | how to buy diamonds
Through the application of free fire:
- Enter your Free Fire profile in the game.
- In the upper left, click on the diamond.
- Choose the number of diamonds you want to compare.
- Pay by credit/debit card or Google Play pre-load and you’re good to go.
You can also go to the official page pagostore. Once inside the web, select the Free Fire icon and then log in with Facebook or the player ID. In the next step, you will be able to choose the payment method and the different diamond packages from 100 to 5,600.
Payment can be made with different types of credit cards, bank account, through PayPal and even in cash.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.