Gold is one of the two main in-game currencies available in free fire. Users can use it for many activities like buying characters, spinning real gold, etc.
However, many of the newer players just starting out in free fire they do not know the methods of accumulating gold. Consequently, they search the Internet looking for the same thing.
FREE FIRE | How to earn gold in OB32
Gold is one of the rewards provided to players with just log in on specific days. These are effortless, and users can open the game and claim the coins for free.
Elite Pass it also offers gold as a reward at certain levels. Players can complete missions to earn badges and unlock items in the pass, including coins. In the current one, the following are the requirements to obtain gold:
- 0 badges: 50x gold
- 90 badges: 300x gold
- 160 badges: 500x gold
Free Fire guide to buy the free Elite Pass after the OB32 patch
Another option is the gold that is awarded to users upon finish qualifying season according to the level in which the users are located. As a result, they can level up for better rewards at the end of the ranked season for both Clash Squad and Battle Royale.
Lastly, players can resort to the games. They can activate the ‘50% Gold Card’ or ‘Double Gold Card’ to get an additional amount.
FREE FIRE | Updated patch settings
- M1014, SPAS12, M1887, MAG-7, UMP, MP5, MP40, P90, Thompson, MAC10 – Effective Range -5%, Long Range Headshot Damage -20%
- Mini Uzi – Effective Range -5%, Long Range Headshot Damage -20%, Armor Penetration -20%
- Vector – long range headshot damage -20%
- M500 – long range headshot damage -20%
- SCAR – Damage +4%. Effective range +6%
- AUG – Damage +2%. Effective range +3%
- Kingfisher – Charger +2
- Flashbang – Damage 1 -> 5
- Helmet with Head Protection – Headshot reduction -20%
Related: Fortnite Chapter 3: Is Klombos invincible? here we have the answer
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify Y spreader. Follow the program every Sunday on our available audio platforms. Source