The leakers return to pronounce on the next season of Fortnite Chapter 3. The tweeter @ShiinaBR made a new publication in which he anticipates that Doctor Strange will be the protagonist of Season 2. We will tell you what all the details of this leak are.
In the absence of a few weeks for the premiere of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Fortnite I would be collaborating with Marvel so that UCM fans can have the Sorcerer Supreme skin and exclusive character loot.
ShiinaBR is known in the community of Fortnite, because it is very successful with the advances of the Battle Royale. His sources told him weeks ago that Doctor Strange will star in the next collaboration with Marvel.
In addition, the gaming youtuber Tabor Hill began to hint at something by using the word “Strange” very frequently.
FORTNITE | Chapter 3 Season 2
As inspected in patch 19.40 of FortniteEpic Games would not have prepared a final event of Season 1 of Chapter 3 of Fortnite. The current season is expected to end on Saturday, March 19, 2022, and Season 2 will start on the same day with the download of patch 20.00.
There are chances that the Season 2 update will take a few days or hours from the current season’s close. At the latest on Tuesday, March 22, the community should already be able to enjoy the new content of Fortnite.
FORTNITE | Challenges and missions of Week 14
- Reach a speed of 65 with a vehicle in Chonker Circuit or Towering Bridge (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Deal damage to opponents in Clandestine Cavern or The Sanctuary (0/75) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Dance on top of a Klombo (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Hide in a Tilted Floors container and The Daily Bugle (0/2) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Search an OI or The Seven chest (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Decorate Magnificent Mansion and Colorful Caravans with flamingo garden decorations (0/5) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Survive on top of the Los Molinos wind turbines for 30 seconds (0/30) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify and spreader. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.