Backpacks have a 90% chance to drop the mythical item “Spider-Man Web Shooters” according to the HYPEX filter. Here we share the map made by HYPEX with all the locations.
Map with the locations of the Spider-Man item
FORTNITE | Guide to using the stores
- Players must have the tent equipped in inventory to set it up in the game.
- Once armed, you can open the shop anywhere on the map to heal or save items in it.
- Stored items can be used in current or future games. The marquee can also be locked to prevent other players from accessing your stored items.
- The type of items that players can save in the store will depend on the mode in which they are playing. If an item is not allowed in a certain mode, players will not be able to retrieve that item from the store. However, they can replace it with a permitted item.
- There are three spaces available in a tent, but only two are free. The third must be purchased with gold bars.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify Y Spreaker. Follow the program every Sunday on our available audio platforms.