Fortnite Chapter 3 continues with challenges for players to earn more experience points (XP) and thus better chances of completing the Battle Pass. The challenges are not so difficult this time, so you will have to take advantage of each session to get the exclusive rewards. Stay tuned, because we’ll be sharing the solutions to this Epic Games dynamic on a weekly basis.
he challenges and missions of Week 10 of Season 2 of Fortnite Chapter 3 are available until the next seven days. There are things that don’t require much science like repairing any Turret with the Torch and using healing mist. In the same way, the most veterans know what are the routes that you can follow so that you do each challenge as you progress in the game.
In any case, we leave you a guide published on YouTube so that you can complete all the challenges in record time. It is not necessary to walk all over the map, but to go to the closest points and in a row to fulfill various objectives.
FORTNITE | Season 2 Week 10 Challenges
- Repair any Turret with the Repair Torch (0/300) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Set up a Tent at an Outpost of The Seven (0/1) – Reward: 20,000 Season PE
- Use the Healing Mist while sliding (0/1) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Use a Mounted Turret to deal damage to opponents in vehicles (0/1,200) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Enter a vehicle within 10 seconds of landing (0/1) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Fly into the energy field of The Collider (0/1) – Reward: 20,000 Season PE
- Gesture on top of an OI Outpost (0/1) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Deal damage to opponents with a Light Machine Gun (0/500) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Destroy OI barricades (0/10) – Reward: 20,000 Season PE
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.