Fortnite Chapter 3 brings more challenges for the community to advance with the Battle Pass. Experience points (XP) are used to help players progress through the season and earn exclusive rewards. For this reason, developer Epic Games is releasing weekly challenges for the community to earn more XP.
The challenges and missions of Week 8 of Season 2 of Fortnite Chapter 3 are available until the next seven days. Most of the challenges do not require much effort, except knowing the locations of the helicopters (Cholesterol Farmhouse, Abandoned Sawmill, The Daily Bugle, Condominium Canyon and Camp Cariñoso).
In the same way, we share a YouTube tutorial video so that you can complete all the challenges in record time. It is not necessary to walk all over the map, but to go to the closest points and in a row to fulfill various objectives.
FORTNITE | Week 8 Challenges
- Deal damage to opponents from 10 meters or less with the Barrel Shotgun (0/150) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Run 1,000 meters on the Choppa (0/1,000) – Reward: 20,000 Season PE
- Plant trees in clusters of bomb craters (0/3) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Detonate Remote Explosives while sliding (0/2) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Call in an Airstrike while in a tank (0/1) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Refill a Repair Torch at a gas pump (0/2) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Deal damage to opponents with the Combat SMG (0/500) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Open Cash Registers (0/3) – Reward: 20,000 Season PE
- Get an elimination with a pistol, submachine gun or shotgun (0/1) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.