When Fortnite moved on to Chapter 3, everything was fine for a while until Imagined Order announced his return. Eventually, giant tunneling devices called Mole Drills began to drill into the surface of the island for more action in matches.
Currently, there are three IO drilling sites on the island of Fortnite and two others have not yet arrived. With the threat of a full-scale invasion looming over our heads, now is the time to act.
The Loopers are tasked with seeking out and dealing with the IO forces present on the island. By successfully killing three IO guards, players will receive 25,000 experience points.
These 3 Fortnite skins that will put you in danger during the game in Chapter 3
IO Forces can be found at IO Drill Sites located east of Sleepy Sound, east of Logjam Lumberyard, and southeast of Greasy Gove.
The recommendation is to land on the edges of the Mole Team Drill Site and find the basic loot. Once prepared, engage the IO guards with the weapons. Repeat the process one more time to complete the challenge.
FORTNITE | Bugs fixed
- Fixed a bug that caused Spider-Man’s web-shooters to be interrupted when players were swinging onto Spider-Man’s trampolines.
- Fixed an issue where players would get the error “Network connection lost” when trying to join a match as a spectator. With this bug fixed, the option to join the game as a spectator has been re-enabled.
- Fixed a bug where healing when resting in a tent was disabled. Healing when resting in a tent has been re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue where campfires would sometimes not heal players.
- Fixed a bug that caused DLSS to be disabled for DirectX 11. DLSS has been re-enabled for DirectX 11.
- Fixed an issue where Daily Quests would not appear in the Quests tab after players returned from a secondary mode.
Fortnite back to iOS: GeForce Now could be the solution to the problem with the Battle Royale
What do you think about Fortnite Mole Team Drill Site in Chapter 3? Let us know in the comments.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify Y spreader. Follow the program every Sunday on our available audio platforms. Source