The Fortnite Battle Pass has several exclusive items that are worth your attention. With dedication you will be able to take exclusive cosmetic elements that can be yours for those who climb the highest levels. The problem is that behind this process there are a lot of hours of play and not everyone has the same patience to add experience points (XP) in the Battle Royale. Luckily, there is a solution suitable for everyone and without bans.
Keep in mind that the rate of XP that you can earn through Battle Royale is remarkably low, so you must resort to other game modes and one of the most prominent in Fortnite is the “XP farms” in Mode Creative.
Please note that using some of the more complicated and incredibly efficient methods of earning XP, such as secret buttons and AFK farms, can lead to account bans.
All you will have to do is index the code 8630-1873-5089 in Fortnite Creative Mode . Your character will be taken to a map that has hidden buttons and items that offer XP.
Here we share a tutorial of the Fortnite creative map for you to take up to more than 100,000 XP.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 3: Week 8 Challenges
- Destroy 5 structures with a single shot from the Chainsaw (0/1) – Reward: 15,000 Season XP
- Make opponents dance with Boogie Bombs (0/3) – Reward: 15,000 Season PE
- Throw a fish into the water (0/1) – Reward: 15,000 Season PE
- Deal damage to an opponent with a weapon obtained from fishing (0/1) – Reward: 15,000 Season XP
- Deal explosive damage while looking away (0/1) – Reward: 15,000 Season XP
- Find the coolest player on the island (0/1) – Reward: 15,000 Season PE
- Deal damage to an opponent in a vehicle within 5 seconds of honking the horn (0/1) – Reward: 15,000 Season XP
- Obtain consumable items (0/3) – Reward: 15,000 Season XP
- Deal damage 30 meters away or more with Assault Rifles (0/100) – Reward: 15,000 Season XP