The missions are not as difficult as they seem, but they do require a little experience so you don’t waste time looking for the necessary items to gain experience points in Fortnite. The YouTube channel Perfect Score reviewed all the challenges so you can do it without wasting time and avoiding being shot down by rivals who will surely be doing the same to complete the challenges as soon as possible.
FORTNITE | Challenges and missions of Week 14
- Reach a speed of 65 with a vehicle in Chonker Circuit or Towering Bridge (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Deal damage to opponents in Clandestine Cavern or The Sanctuary (0/75) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Dance on top of a Klombo (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Hide in a Tilted Floors container and The Daily Bugle (0/2) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Search an OI or The Seven chest (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Decorate Magnificent Mansion and Colorful Caravans with flamingo garden decorations (0/5) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Survive on top of the Los Molinos wind turbines for 30 seconds (0/30) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
FORTNITE | Week 14 Missions Walkthrough
FORTNITE | Spend all your gold bars
Players are eager to find out if the gold bars will reset when Chapter 3 Season 1 ends. The truth is that the community will not be able to hold onto the gold bars. Epic resets the count to zero at the start of each season, and the same will happen this time. Therefore, users should try to spend as much as possible before the game goes into downtime.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify and spreader. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.