The WhatsApp instant messaging platform can be used by a wide variety of Business in order to increase your customer base and improve your sales. Some updates that are currently under development are also aimed at improving the user experience.
However, the Meta application has already announced which functions will arrive on the platform in the last months of 2022 and the beginning of 2023, and which will benefit entrepreneurs who decide to use WhatsApp to make sales and increase their profits.
These five characteristics that will have a positive impact on the way people who have businesses use the platform:
– whatsapppay It is the first functionality that will be aimed at the benefit of both customers and entrepreneurs. This will allow to payments and transfers within the application without the need to use the platform of a bank. People won’t have to leave the app to do business, and you just have to click a button to pay for a product.
– The arrival of the Communities a WhatsApp is not a feature aimed exclusively at making sales or benefiting businesses, but rather to improve communication between users with similar tastes and to group chat rooms into larger groups.
However, these could be used by companies to spread information about its products or services according to the interest of customers in specific aspects of the business, which will be represented in chat subgroups.
– The function of ‘Businesses nearby’ It makes it easy for users to locate stores or businesses that are within an area close to the customer. What is known about this function is that businesses can be identified in a Map inside of WhatsApp and that they will be divided by categories to make their differentiation easier.
– WhatsApp Business Premium will group a series of exclusive functions within the platform, so that in exchange for a payment or monthly subscription In addition, users who have companies on the platform will be able to access new features that will increase the personalization of their businesses.
A personalized link, better management of devices in which the company session has been initiated, support in the administration of the business channel, among others, are the additional options that could be accessed.
– The opening of the WhatsApp Cloud API it is a functionality that would make it easier to develop digital solutions suited to the needs of the company. Through programming chatbotssharing information, creating automatic processes to quote services, among others, could generate a better interaction between the client and the business.
As indicated by Óscar Martan, an expert in technology and in the WhatsApp messaging platform, more than 6 million businesses in the world that use the application to improve the application of their digital strategies and the performance of their businesses.
In addition, this platform aimed especially at companies generates a best experience of management, communication and sales “that all types of companies should have, regardless of their size or operation,” says Martan.
In addition to new features aimed at businesses and startups, WhatsApp is also developing features that increase privacy options of regular users. That’s why an update to the beta version of WhatsApp for Android enabled a feature that notifies users when their phone number is shared with a business.
The function, aimed at increasing the security on the people’s privacyit will be enabled for cases in which ads are clicked that redirect directly to the chats of WhatsApp of companies, and it will depend on each person if they want to share their number manually.
Users will also be able to verify that their number is not visible to businesses by clicking on the organization’s contact information.