O OnePlus 9RT received the update to the OyxgenOS 12 user interface based on the android 12. The first public test version (Open Beta 1) was published by the Chinese manufacturer yesterday, Friday (25th).
In addition to the already known novelties of the latest commercial version of Android, the update adds also several new features of its own and specific to OxygenOS, according to the changelog from OnePlus.
In summary, there are several changes to the system interface, especially the icons, which have gained new designs in the Material You style. Another highlight is that dark mode supports adjustable levels for the backgrounds – Enhanced, Medium and Soft.
The Chinese brand also highlighted that the operating system received some performance and stability improvements for the OnePlus 9RT. To install the new version, the device must be in version A.08 and have at least 4 GB of storage space available.
The update is aimed at the version of the model marketed in India and interested parties can download it through from this link. Remembering that this is a beta version, therefore, it is subject to errors or bugs.
After the file download is complete, the update installation can be done following the path: Settings > About device > Update > Local installation and choose the package that was just downloaded.
The stable-for-all version of the update should be released in the coming weeks.
- 6.62-inch E4 OLED display with FHD+ resolution
- Display with hole and 120 Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Platform
- Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB or 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB or 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage
- 16 MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- Main lens with 50 MP sensor
- Ultrawide lens with 16 MP sensor
- Macro lens with 2 MP sensor
- 5G, USB-C, NFC, Bluetooth 5.2 connection and under-display fingerprint scanner
- 4,500mAh battery with 18W charging
- Android under ColorOS 12 interface
- Dimensions: 162.2 × 74.6 × 8.29 mm
- Weight: 198 grams