Linking an address email to a Facebook account is essential for the creation of a profile on the social networkin addition to serving to manage notifications, so there is the option to modify it.
Facebook lets a user link one or more emails and the list is completely private.
It may interest you: Mark Zuckerberg announced a paid subscription service for Facebook and Instagram
The steps users must follow to add a new email address are:
– When entering the main page of Facebookthe user must click on the profile picturelocated at the top right of the screen. social network.
– Select Settings and privacy and click on the section Setting.
– Click on the option Contactinside the tab General.
– Once the user enters this part of the configuration, they can click on the Add another option email either phone number.
– The user will have to write the email that they want to link to the account Facebook. This should not be the same one that was previously linked and once entered, press the Add button.
– If the system of the social network requires it, you will have to enter the Facebook password to authenticate that the user is the owner of the profile.
– Now Send and then in the Close option.
It may interest you: Facebook will explain why a post was removed
For each account of email a confirmation message will be sent to each of them, this includes a access link which must be clicked to add it to Facebook.
If the user clicks or taps on the special link sent by the social network and it does not work, an additional option is also sent that consists of copying a confirmation code present in the email. Now go to section Configuration ContactClick on Confirm and paste the code.
If the user wants to change the account email linked to Facebook to replace it with a new one that you use more frequently, all you have to do is follow the same steps to add it and remove the old one.
It may interest you: Facebook Messenger will let you take photos using two cameras at the same time
This is possible using the Delete button found to the right of each direction of mail electronic.