Change the background of videos it is a good option to add a touch of creativity to the contents or to solve the lack of a background with a desired aesthetic.
There are different tools that allow you to modify the canvas that you see in the background in just a few steps. Also, there are options built into certain social media that can also be useful for this since the video made can then be saved and shared in different spaces.
This application It offers many editing features and one of them is the ability to change the background of the videos. To make use of this option you have to enter the application, add the clip to be edited and click on it. At the bottom you will see a series of tools. One of them is “remove background”. Press there to remove the original canvas.
After a few seconds, the system will have automatically removed the background. Now then it’s time to choose a photo from the camera roll or one of the preset backgrounds to change the static that will be seen in the background. This app is available for iOS and Android.
2. Erase&Change Video Background
This platform, which is available for iOS, helps to remove the background of the videos and change the scene in just a few steps.
Through the use of advanced artificial intelligence algorithms, automated segmentation processing achieves a very good result. Thus, it is possible to mix two videos or make a video and take a photo as the background of the clip.
To make use of this option you must first place two videos or a video and a photo on the tracks. Then you have to click on the clip from which you want to remove the background and choose the option that says chroma key, within the tools listed at the bottom.
The next step is to select the color you want to get. If the background is green, then that tone will be removed so that only the rest remains, which in the case of the example in the illustration would be the person who stars in the clip . Then you will see that person located on the other video or photo that will act as a background cloth.
It is a free video editing tool and open source that can be used on Windows, macOS and Linux. You download the service and start using. It has many functions to make edits to videos. Among them is the option to modify the background of the videos using a photo or clip.
To make use of this option you have to select the option that says Chroma-key and make sure you have two pieces of content: one video that will be used in the foreground, and the other that will be used as the background for the first after the original background has been removed.
on social media
Social networks also allow you to edit the clips in this way and thus produce videos with different backgrounds. That content can not only be shared on the platform that was generated but also in other ways.
Since in most cases changing the background on social networks requires just a few taps, this option is often used to produce this type of material.
1. Within Instagram, select the option to generate Reels by clicking on the plus sign (+) located at the top of the application. Doing so will open the camera.
2. Then you have to click on the stars that appear on the record icon which is in the center of the screen.
3. You will see an interface with different effects. Click on the magnifying glass icon.
4. Type “chroma key” and different filters will be seen to generate a green chroma key background. Select an alternative
5. Then the system will prompt you to choose a multimedia content.to for the background.
6. Next, an option is chosen from the gallery and then the record button is pressed. In this way, a clip will be made in which the background will be given by the previously selected content.
1. Open the app and press the plus sign (+) in the bottom margin. Doing so will open the camera
2. Click on a face icon what does the legend have “effects”.
3. Search there, inside the Green screen taband one of the many options available.
4. Once the effect is selected, you will have to add a background from the mobile gallery and then press the record button to make a clip with the selected graphic or video for the background.