Apple is still the biggest in wireless headphones, according to a new report from the analysis company Canalys.
The market share for Apple (including Beats) was in the third quarter of 2022 at 23.8 percent, followed by Samsung, Boat, Xiaomi and Skullcandy in order
A total of 76.9 million wireless headphones were sold during the quarter, which is an increase of 6 percent compared to the corresponding period last year.
Largest wireless headphone manufacturers third quarter 2022 (share in parentheses):
- Apple: 23.8 million (30.9 percent)
- Samsung: 7.4 million (9.6 percent)
- Boat: 4.1 million (5.4 percent)
- Xiaomi: 3.4 million (4.4 percent)
- Skullcandy: 2.6 million (3.3 percent)
Other manufacturers sold 35.6 million headphones, which corresponds to a share of 46.4 percent.